TMRA Finals Rodeo 9/7/19
• Sign In’s – 7:30 AM
• Ground Rules – 8:15 AM
• Grand Entry/Start of Rodeo – 8:30 AM
• All Events Will Be In The Main Arena
• Order of Go – Dummy Roping, Stick Horse Race, Stick Barrel Race, Goat Ribbon Jerking, Mutton Busting, Steer Riding, Calf Riding, Chute Dogging, Steer Wrestling, Tie Down Roping, Break Away Roping, Team Roping, Steer Stopping, Pole Bending, Barrel Racing, Birangle Flags, Calf Tying and Goat Tying
To Qualify for Finals:
• Each contestant invited to compete in the TMRA Rodeo Finals shall meet the following requirements:
◦ Must have competed in at least three (3) of the current year’s rodeos in that event.
◦ Must be in the top 15 in the point’s standings in that event.
◦ Must have signed-up and worked one (1) volunteer position, at three (3) of the current year’s rodeos.
◦ Each contestant that qualifies for the specific events to compete in at the Finals Rodeo, will only compete in the events they qualify for.
Saturday September 7, 2019
Following finals at the Rodeo Grounds
All Members and Families are welcome. All Qualified Members will receive an award even if you did not make it to finals. Please make sure you show up for the awards as we cannot mail them. Come join the fun.
Members must be in western attire. See you there!
June 22 and 23, 2019
July 13 and 14, 2019
August 3, 2019
September 7 2019 – Finals Rodeo and Awards Banquet
In 2014, we completed a very successful series of Open Junior Rodeos for children ages 1 to 20. Our Junior Rodeos brought young competitors not only from our local area but also from several surrounding communities. Beautiful western buckles were awarded to the “All-Around” Cowboy and Cowgirl in each of our 4 age groups at our rodeo finals in October.
August 16th and 17th, 2019
Cowboys from across the country will come to compete for points toward the PRCA finals and large cash purses in grueling events like bronc riding, steer wrestling and bull riding. Lightening fast Cowgirls will be taking razor sharp turns around the barrels and down to the finish line. The adrenaline will be pumping as bull-fighters and barrel men will serve as bodyguards for bull riders who’ve been thrown from bulls after their eight-second rides. World class stock will be bucking hard and kicking high to assure plenty of rodeo excitement.
JULY 4TH, 2019
“Eight seconds of pure adrenaline atop 2,000 pounds of muscle and fury” best describes the wild rides that await the bull riders at the Tehachapi Mountain Rodeo Associations’ Bad Bulls Riding Tour. Bad Bulls hosts the toughest Cowboys from across the U.S. and the baddest bulls at the Tehachapi Event Center and Rodeo Grounds on Dennison Road and Hwy 58.
Hold on to your hats and crowns!
Bakersfield and Tehachapi are joining forces to bring you a brand new and improved pageant!!